How it Works:
- Apply the Impression Cylinder protection plate by exposing the adhesive on the back. Position the plate on the Impression sheet in the proper position.
- Remove the blanket and packing from the blanket cylinder.
- Insert the IOC flexible die, with bar, into the cylinder leading bar clamp and tighten evenly.
- Insert the IOC base set under die.
- Inch the press forward until the rear clamping bar is accessible then insert IOC trailing edge bar into accessible bar clamp.
- Tighten the bar until the IOC die is snug around the cylinder
- The IOC die system is now installed.
- When feeding first sheet through press adjust cutting pressure until optimum cutting result is achieved.
H.S. Boyd is excited to announce our new sales partnership with Rocky Knoble of Knoble Supply LLC. Rocky brings years of printing and pressroom experience and will be a huge asset to printers looking to increase pressroom efficiency with our IOC, PPP and Litho-perf products. Contact Rocky at email@example.com or connect with him on LinkedIn: Rocky Knoble … Continue reading H.S. Boyd announces sales partnership with Rocky Knoble of Knoble Supply
H.S. Boyd is looking to expand the IOC and PPP division by adding a technical representative to innovate and offer exceptional service to our customers.
Inline Offset Cutting in the news! In the recent article published by The Binding Edge magazine, author Trish Witkowski, outlines diecutting strategies. The article discusses the benefits of the Inline Offset Cutting (IOC) system.
Please follow H.S.Boyd Company on LinkedIn professional network for news and information about printing and finishing.
Some feedback from one of our customers
Come visit us at booth #4646 in Chicago. September 11th-15th @ McCormick Place Please call 800 537 2514 for more information or go to graphexpo.com
IOC was recently demonstrated at KBA\’s open House in Dallas.
We are offering up to a $750 discount on first IOC die purchases! Valid for first time IOC customers to make the switch from “outsourcing” to “inline” even easier and even more economical. Call us today 800 537 2514 or send us a file to IOC@hsboyd.com
KBA demonstrates Inline Offset Cutting (IOC) system at North America open house.