How it Works:
- Apply the Impression Cylinder protection plate by exposing the adhesive on the back. Position the plate on the Impression sheet in the proper position.
- Remove the blanket and packing from the blanket cylinder.
- Insert the IOC flexible die, with bar, into the cylinder leading bar clamp and tighten evenly.
- Insert the IOC base set under die.
- Inch the press forward until the rear clamping bar is accessible then insert IOC trailing edge bar into accessible bar clamp.
- Tighten the bar until the IOC die is snug around the cylinder
- The IOC die system is now installed.
- When feeding first sheet through press adjust cutting pressure until optimum cutting result is achieved.
News in Detail...
June 24, 2010
KBA demonstrates Inline Offset Cutting (IOC)
KBA North America in Williston, VT installed the new IOC die system on a KBA RA 105 during their open house Oct. 12-14, 2007. KBA, noted for their award winning presses, welcomed all customers to view the innovative IOC system which allows inline die cutting capabilities to a variety of sheet fed presses. Visit our IOC page to learn more about this innovative system and please click to link below to read the KBA endorsement.