How it Works:
- Apply the Impression Cylinder protection plate by exposing the adhesive on the back. Position the plate on the Impression sheet in the proper position.
- Remove the blanket and packing from the blanket cylinder.
- Insert the IOC flexible die, with bar, into the cylinder leading bar clamp and tighten evenly.
- Insert the IOC base set under die.
- Inch the press forward until the rear clamping bar is accessible then insert IOC trailing edge bar into accessible bar clamp.
- Tighten the bar until the IOC die is snug around the cylinder
- The IOC die system is now installed.
- When feeding first sheet through press adjust cutting pressure until optimum cutting result is achieved.
News in Detail...
November 17, 2014
We Are Hiring!
H.S. Boyd is looking to expand the IOC and PPP division by adding a technical representative to innovate and offer exceptional service to our customers. Are you passionate about everything involving print? Were you born with ink in your veins and dream about different ways to transform paper. If so, check out our job description.